Inside sales position for Danish speakers in Dublin - apply now
Come work in Ireland! Experience the vibrant city of Dublin with its legendary nightlife! Enjoy the beautiful and powerful landscapes of the Irish coastlines, be amazed by the welcoming personality of the Irish!
Work for one of the leaders in the field of Customer Management, and represent a very well-known international company.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your tasks will include but will not be limited to contacting (new) customers and managing customer databases.
• Fluent Danish, minimum C1 level, fluent English
• High school diploma required
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly self-initiative, meet deadlines and function well in a competitive inside sales environment.
• Highly motivated and target-driven
• Take direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of MS Office programmes
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals.
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue.
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals.
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent Relocation Package to Dublin (includes arrival flight + up to 7 nights of hotel accommodation + mobility)
• Paid training on the latest technology.
• Private Health and Medical Insurance including Dental Plan and Eye Care reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site canteen.
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements.
• Free Parking, close proximity to City Centre by bus or train.
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields across 17 countries
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, do not miss it!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org