Danish PPC Marketing Executive - York
Due to rapid business growth throughout Europe, we have a number of exciting new positions available to join our Marketing Department based at our HQ in York.
We are looking for a Danish PPC specialist to help expand and optimise Gear4music’s PPC campaigns targeting Denmark.
We are able to offer support with relocation packages for the right candidate.
We have junior level positions available where we can provide full training and support, and also senior level positions available for more experienced candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and be a key part of Gear4music’s growth in Denmark.
- Support the European PPC team in the creation and optimisation of high volume PPC campaigns targeting Denmark, across the Google AdWords and Bing platforms.
- Translation of Ad Groups, Keywords, Ads and Ad Extensions.
- Create translation strategies for best conversion results.
- Planning, executing, analysing and optimising Danish paid search campaigns.
- Help the European PPC team achieve and exceed the company’s growth targets.
- Research local market competitors and understand their strategies.
- Provide direction for onsite content translations and refinements to other departments in the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Danish.
- An interest in marketing with some experience of marketing via Google AdWords, Google Analytics or Bing advertising (although training can be provided in this area for the right candidate).
- An interest in music products & equipment would be advantageous.
- Written and verbal communication skills in additional European languages.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Efficient time management.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
Things to Consider
- You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
- You must have the ability to work from our office in York, UK.
- You must be multilingual in English and Danish.
- As market leaders Gear4music are able to offer highly competitive remuneration packages, based upon skills & experience.
- In the event that relocation is required, assistance can be provided. We can consider contributing towards relocation costs such as removal costs, home rental deposits etc. in the event that you are successful for a position. For candidates travelling a considerable distance for interview we can consider contributing towards travel costs. The details of this will be discussed on an individual basis before approval.
Launched in 2003 and now with over 600,000 customers, Gear4music is a leading ecommerce retailer of musical instruments and music equipment. We sell music gear from orchestral instruments to rock 'n' roll, including guitars, drum kits, digital pianos, saxophones and cellos, plus leading recording and studio equipment.
To support the growth of our business, we are looking for talented individuals to work at our HQ in York. In return we can offer competitive pay, generous staff discount on all musical products, plus company benefits including a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and a pension scheme. If you would like a career within an ambitious growing company, where you can expect to be treated well in return for your hard work, please apply today.