Join a Global Leader in Toys! Danish speaking Sales Executive Required
Games Workshop has been designing and manufacturing Toy Soldiers for over 30 years. We are now looking for a driven Sales Executive to join our European Trade Sales Team in Nottingham, who speaks Danish to a fluent business level.
About the job
You will be responsible for growing sales by finding new independent retailers to stock our line of products across Denmark. We are looking for someone who can listen, learn and understand each business owners individual circumstances and learn how Games Workshop can help them make money in their store.
In this role as you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as Hobby Stores & toys stores), fact finding about their business and convincing them to stock and sell our product range
- Build strong relationships to help you establish an ongoing pipeline of clients
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Lead generation
- You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Responsible for creating and delivering a plan to open new business
- Working to set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
Salary : £27,000 per annum + performance related pay
Company Benefits Include:
- 30 days holiday per year + 3 UK bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Share Save Scheme
- Up to 50% discount on products
- Sports and social club
- On site subsidised staff restaurant
- On site Gym
- On site Bar
- Free car parking
How to Apply: Please apply with your up-to-date resume
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight CST on Sunday 05th February 2017.
If you have any queries about the job, please contact us via email: email@example.com