Dutch or Flemish speaking Customer Service Agent (6-9 Months FTC)
Computershare services in excess of 10 million accounts in over 750 clients across a number of different products and services. These products and services are mostly share registry based, including share portfolios, employee share plan schemes and Gilts. Computershare also manages commercial clients in addition to these financial services clients.
The business areas are Contact Centre, Correspondence, Transaction Services Group, Operational Learning & Development and Business Planning Group.
UK Operations structure is, Operations Director, Head of Business Area, Manager, Team Leader and Customer Service Representative.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Communications Centre Team within Computershare acts as the front line department for the management of one of our most valuable areas of business – customer service. Management of our daily customer interactions is the key function of this role and it is performed with direct liaison with our customer base.
Reporting to a Team Leader, each CSR is responsible for responding to the day-to-day customer service activities generated by shareholders, brokers, employees and other stakeholders with relation to holdings and accounts in a wide range of companies. We receive enquiries by phone, email and letter, and our CSRs need to be skilled in communicating in all these forms.
Each CSR should reflect Computershare's values of Unity, Precision, Optimism, Ingenuity, Opportunity and Ownership in all that they do within Computershare.
- Delivering excellent customer service in line with Computershare’s values
- Resolving customer enquiries completely, first time
- Providing a high-quality, accurate service every time
- Being flexible to respond to the needs of our customers
- Be open to learning new skills as your competency grows
- Being supportive of developments within the business
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Fluent in English language
- Fluent in Dutch and/or Flemish
- A desire to provide a top notch customer experience
- Strong communication and grammatical skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to listen/read with care, identifying complete customer requirement
- Competent keyboard skills and familiarity with modern office software
- Good time-keeping
- Flexibility to work a reasonable number of extra hours during peak demand
Specific Key Benefits of the role
Computershare prides itself on its favourable working environment and our extensive benefits package which includes:-
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Access to onsite Nuffield gym
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join the Computershare Share Holder Incentive Plan
- Regular up-skilling and development opportunities
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Qualifications in Customer Services
- Free bus service running from a number of locations in Bristol
- Car sharing schemes
- Secure bike sheds and shower facilities
- An onsite restaurant, Convenience Store and Starbucks coffee shop
Attractive salary of between £18,000-£20,000 dependant on experience.
Start dates for this position are to be confirmed.
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Investor Services plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Computershare Investor Services plc is registered in England and Wales No 3498808 and the registered office address is: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS13 8AE.
Apply for Dutch or Flemish speaking Customer Service Agent (6-9 Months FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Secretarial, Administration Western European Languages jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Secretarial, Administration Dutch jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy Secretarial, Administration Flemish jobs in Bristol (City Centre)