Challenging Part-time Opportunity for Danish Speakers in Lithuania. Apply now!
Do you have excellent communication skills and a friendly personality?
We are waiting for you in Vilnius!!!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets and they are looking for Customer Service Representative to join their dynamic, enthusiastic and customer oriented team in Vilnius/Lithuania.
- Provide a professional and informative response to all queries and provide technical support by phone, e-mail and chat;
- Know all the products and procedures to help the clients;
- Carry out administration duties (as to update the database, reporting etc.).
- Native Danish Speaker;
- Fluent English level;
- Open and communicative personality;
- Able to work part time;
- Previous experience will be considered a plus;
- Work permit for Europe.
- Competitive Salary;
- 1 flight to your hometown after 6 months;
- Opportunity of career development within a Multinational Organization
- Bright Corporate Life which includes different kind of events: social activities, soft skills trainings, etc.
If this offer sounds appealing, send your CV to apply today!
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on available positions, please visit www.mgirecruitment.com.
Apply for Challenging Part-time Opportunity for Danish Speakers in Lithuania. Apply now!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly