B2B Support roles for Danish speaking Market in Muenster (Germany) - Apply here!
Your job will be to support business customers for inquiries about their contracts, account administration and general support via email or telephone.
Our client is a leader in customer communication solutions and services a wide variety of sectors spanning from tourism to insurance.
Your job will be:
- Acquisition and maintenance of customer and transaction data
- Acquiring of comprehensive knowledge about products and processes
- Operation of all functions of customized computer systems (telephone systems, databases, etc.)
- Young, outgoing person with high interest in IT
- Native-level Danish and fluent English (spoken and written)
- Customer service orientated, good phone manners
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
What you get in return:
- Excellent relocation package in case you come from abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Great career opportunities in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- Intensive induction period and product training from the outset
- City steeped in centuries of history
- The bicycle capital of Germany
- Short commute to the Netherlands
- Breathtaking medieval gable houses and beautiful landscaped parks
- Mostly built up by students – making it a fun and lively place to be
If you would like to get more information about this opportunity, please get in touch.
Send your updated CV in English. I look forward to hearing from you!
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information and employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
Talk to you soon!