Hurry! We are hiring Danish speakers for Customer Service position in Germany!
Who is the client?
Our client is an internationally networked outsourcing provider. The company has around 7,000 employees in 22 countries, including a strong presence in Europe, America and Asia, and offers flexible full-service solutions for the value-oriented management of customer relationships and cash flows.
This Multilingual Global leader which, ranks among the world’s leading media companies is hiring! Join their Danish team of professionals in Munster.
What is the role?
For this position as a Customer Support Agent you will need to be an excellent communicator and have a natural charisma with customers. Not only will you be solving everyday issues, you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries.
What are the main duties?
• Support of business customers via phone, email and chat.
• Operation of all functions of customized computer systems (telephone systems, databases, etc.).
• Acquisition and maintenance of customer data and transaction data.
• Acquiring of comprehensive knowledge about products and processes.
• Some technical affinity desirable.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• Excellent Danish language skills (spoken and written) on native speaker level.
• Additionally good English language skills.
• Service oriented patient and friendly manner.
• Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer oriented).
• Good pc skills (usage of web based tools and MSOffice).
• Sufficient typing skills.
What is our offer?
• EXCELLENT RELOCATION PACKAGE in case you come from abroad, one month Free accommodation!
• Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment.
• Flexible working hours.
• Great career opportunities.
• CORPORATE HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT.
Where are you living?
Munster is considered as a cosmopolitan city, youthful, laid-back and proud of a history that goes back over 1,200 years. Munster has always played an important role in the region and far beyond. The city earned its place in the annals of world history when the Treaty of Westphalia was signed there.
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
MGI has developed lasting relationships with the industry-leading companies we serve. This gives us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. MGI offers live job applications online at http://www.mgirecruitment.com/