Danish With Sales-Apply In Dublin & Make A Good Career
About our client:
Our client is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience business solutions. They offer an integrated platform that combines consulting, technology, care and growth services to simplify and personalize interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
Would you like to work for a real company?
The position: DANISH Inside sales representative
• Danish (Fluent) and English (Fluent).
• High school diploma required; four year degree a plus.
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills.
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment.
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities.
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voice mail and electronic mail systems.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals.
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue.
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals.
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Competitive salary plus bonus based on performance.
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology.
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements.
• Private Pension and Life assurance.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• On site canteen.
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements.
• Free Parking, close proximity to City Centre by bus or train.
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries.
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific
If the above position is not for you but you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer it to a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
MGI recruitment is a recruitment agency specialized in sales, IT and support roles. We are since over 10 years the global leader, in contact with the biggest outsourcing companies and best known contact centers. MGI specializes in multilingual recruitment and we are proud to say that we managed to build an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry.