Danish Speaker? Like sales? There is an excellent opportunity in Dublin waiting for you!
Our client is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company that provides a full range of front to back-office outsourced solutions.
We are looking for a Danish Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Dublin.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals.
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue.
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals.
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Danish Fluent.
• Advanced English.
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills.
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment.
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities.
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems.
• Work permit for Europe.
• 26,208€ per year, with a potential 10 – 15% monthly bonus
• EXCELLENT RELOCATION PACKAGE to assist you in moving to Dublin (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology.
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental plan and Eye Care reimbursements.
• Private Pension and Life assurance.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• On site canteen.
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on available positions, please visit www.mgirecruitment.com.
Apply for Danish Speaker? Like sales? There is an excellent opportunity in Dublin waiting for you!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly