Danish Speaker? Like sales? There is an excellent opportunity in Dublin waiting for you!
Our client is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company that provides a full range of front to back-office outsourced solutions.
We are looking for a Danish Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Dublin.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals.
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue.
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals.
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Danish Fluent.
• Advanced English.
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills.
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment.
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities.
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems.
• Work permit for Europe.
• 26,208€ per year, with a potential 10 – 15% monthly bonus
• EXCELLENT RELOCATION PACKAGE to assist you in moving to Dublin (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology.
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental plan and Eye Care reimbursements.
• Private Pension and Life assurance.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• On site canteen.
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on available positions, please visit www.mgirecruitment.com.