German Sales Agent - Work with TOP EMPLOYER
On the East coast and at the mouth of River Liffey Ireland’s largest city and capital is located – Dublin. Nowadays Dublin has more than 500,000 inhabitants who make Ireland’s “fair city” be a vivid and vibrant place to live in.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of an award winning sales and business development team for one of the fastest growing companies.
If you are fluent in English and German apply today and find a career path as part of our global team.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly
• Other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma required; four year degree a plus
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
• Up to 10-15% bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
The city centre around Henry Street, Grafton Street, and Temple Bar offers various opportunities for shopping and sightseeing or even drinking a beer in one of Dublin’s traditional pubs.
Additionally, not too far away, suburbs like Howth and Bray invite all those who want to escape from the busy atmosphere of the capital. Why not enjoy a nice view from one of the panoramic cliff walks!