German - Multilingual Social Media / Live Chat Specialist
3 days left
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
Social Media / Live Chat / Digital Advisor
Are you addicted to your smart phone? Do you have a passion for emerging social media trends?
Are you enthusiastic, innovative and have a creative diagnostic approach?
Do you want to work for a Global Organisation that puts its people at the forefront of its business?
The role builds and maintains trust as a skilled expert by providing superior knowledge and expertise for an innovative program designed to assist consumers with mobility challenges. This unique role will provide the ability to connect with consumers through a social media application whether it is via phone, video chat, or online chat. You will teach and guide consumers through this savvy and innovative technological experience. Client interaction, first and foremost, is to provide an exceptional experience in order for members/ guests to build a strong loyalty to the program. The role will be focused on building relationships with your members and providing an outstanding experience where members are delighted.
What you will do
- Provide an exceptional member experience in every interaction.
- Provide insightful advice and direct support to members in need.
- Diagnoses of issues and provide resolution with teaching and guidance.
- Partners with Legacy App owners for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Research and resolve billing or payment issues.
- Own the member experience from the very beginning to the end.
- Make decisions on whether to escalate or how to address issues so the member is delighted and eager to continue to utilise the program.
- Identify and present out of the box ideas and changes to your colleagues and the Leadership that will ensure this program is second to none.
What you will need
- HND or equivalent qualification along with practical related experience required.
- Qualification or experience ideally in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality or another related field of study preferred.
- Experience in training, public relations, public affairs, sales, marketing, customer service, or any combination thereof.
- A passion for at least one of the three items below is important because we are seeking people who want to build a career that is aligned with their interests.
- Exceptional customer service
- Automotive Industry
- Cutting edge technology
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written word
- Passionate and confident over the phone or on video chat
- Comfortable with social media, email, text, or any written form
- Knowledgeable and can demonstrate creative solutions
- Present a professional and polished yet friendly demeanor
- Speed and accuracy when typing
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
- Ability to diagnose issues quickly and resolve with patience and empathy
- Demonstrate ability to interject personality into written content without crossing professional boundaries
- Lives the program’s values and demonstrates these when dealing with consumers and internal colleagues.
- Eager to work in a positive team environment where everyone pushes each other to work to a high standard and perform to the best of their ability in order to delight their clients.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledgeable with the use of technology, software, and social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest), while continuously keeping up with current technology trends..
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Active listening skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, organisational, time management, planning and problem solving skills.
- You must be fluent in English and an ability to speak either German fluently would be an advantage.
Apply for German - Multilingual Social Media / Live Chat Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly