International Reservation Executive - German Speaker
4 days left
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To reserve touring coach and local services in Europe, paying attention to special clients’ requests and market demands. You will be expected to offer support to our worldwide offices and to answer queries from our suppliers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To confirm services efficiently and accurately, paying attention to any special client requests
- To follow the policy regarding supplier usage depending on the market, distributing the volume of work amongst the suppliers as outlined in the policy.
- To monitor amendments and cancellations
- To ensure all services are confirmed within the finalisation date
- To promptly deal with queries from sales office staff and suppliers on a daily basis.
- To report significant problems regarding supply to the relevant supervisor and contract manager.
- To develop and maintain healthy business relationships with our suppliers.
- To ensure confirmations and correspondence with suppliers is filed correctly
- To request coach and driver details of all tours specified by your supervisor. Communicating effectively with suppliers to ensure the above details are correct and are received within 2 working days in advance of every tour. Checking all final details against our records to ensure that there are no discrepancies between what we expect and what has been provided, in terms of coach age, facilities or standard of driver.
- To ensure suppliers receive final itineraries for all tours at least 3 working days prior to the commencement of each service
- Checking itineraries to ensure current legislation is being adhered to
- Overtime may occasionally be necessary during peak times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Excellent level of written and verbal English.
- Good command of German language is a must, any additional language is an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good personal organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Self-motivator with the ability to use one’s own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team, and willingness to adapt to fluctuation in business from destination to destination.
- Capable of prioritising effectively
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail essential, to ensure thoroughness and accuracy at all times.
Apply for International Reservation Executive - German Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly