SALES & CUSTOMER CARE CONSULTANT - RUSSIAN SPEAKING - LONDON
Our Sales and Customer Care Consultants are much more than the first point of customer contact for NET-A-PORTER.COM, THEOUTNET.COM, and MRPORTER.COM channels: they are our Brand Ambassadors, responsible for ensuring that every interaction on our virtual sales floors exceeds our customers’ expectations. With 11 Customer Care centers around the world, we are able to speak with our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, across a multitude of languages.
*Please submit a hand written covering letter with your application. If you cannot scan this page in, we will accept a clear photograph.
- To assist customers with any issues with regards to their returns or their orders via emails or by phone
- Communicate promptly any information to customers about their orders
- To help customers to register online and/or to process their orders
- Deal with complaints and escalation process where necessary
- To handle difficult customers with professionalism
- To be able to deal with customers with late returns and faulty goods
- Liaise with Fulfilment for any issues with customers’ orders
- Liaise with shipping department over issues raised by customers with regard to either orders or returns
- To assist Finance Department with customers on security checks (calls or emails)
- Liaise with Finance for any accounting enquiries and flag accounting issues raised by customers
- Maintain a high level of service awareness at all time
- Active use of order tracker and order database
- To help customers with product enquiries
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in speaking and writing Russian
- Excellent experience with Customer Care in an office environment or on the shop floor
- Previous contact centre experience is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills specifically in regard to building relationships with customers
- Reliable and consistent
- Flexible attitude and able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Must demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business
The Customer Care team works on rotational shifts between the hours of 7 am and 11 pm over 7 days a week. This role is full time, 37.5 hours a week.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is the result of a game-changing merger which in October 2015 brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP, two companies that revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER.COM, MR PORTER.COM, THECORNER.COM, SHOESCRIBE.COM, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX.COM and THE OUTNET.COM, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2 million high-spending customers, 24 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2014 net revenues of €1.3 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.