Junior Recruiter with Swedish
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
- Screen incoming candidates;
- Proactive sourcing via tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates;
- Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies;
- Schedule interviews with candidates;
- Complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks as assigned;
- Support and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
Job Description Qualifications
- Higher education required;
- Fluent level of Swedish and English;
- Active team player;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good working spirit;
- Taking initiative and actively think about improvements.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Ample possibilities to grow via our training curriculum (management traineeships; coaching programs, etc.);
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance, working from home and incentive pay.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to Hanna Edström at email@example.com.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.