Greece Offers Job Opportunity to Passionate Dutch Interested in Customer Support
Our client is:
• One of the world’s biggest outsourcing companies
• Providing professional consulting to a wide range of clients
• Have 276 contact centers and presence in 51!
Your Primary Role is to attend Dutch speaking customer’s queries on phone and provide them support and appropriate customer service.
- Native or C1 or C2 level of Dutch and fluent English Speaker
- Should have work permit to work in Greece
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of computers.
EU citizenship or valid VISA/work permit is mandatory
- Attractive salary of 1100 Euros gross per month
- Relocation assistance
- Quick long distance recruitment process without additional travel costs
- Excellent initial and follow-up training
- Free Greek language courses
- Continuous staff development program and long term career prospects
- Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
- Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
Apply now! Send us your updated CV in English to email@example.com! Talk to you soon!
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
Apply for Greece Offers Job Opportunity to Passionate Dutch Interested in Customer Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly