Junior Cash Collection Specialist with German
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 394 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Want a truly international experience? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is looking for a German speaker to join our team as a Junior Cash Collection Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Czech Republic located in the heart of Europe.
The Junior Cash Collections Specialist will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc.
- Analyze customer account balances
- Investigate and resolve customer issues
- Correspond and negotiate with customers (direct contact over the phone and also by e-mail)
- Write off uncollectible balances
- Research and process disputes/deductions
- Receive and respond customer requests and inquiries
- Maintain bad debt reserves & allowances
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reporting
- Assess New Customer Credit Risk and Monitor Existing Customer & Portfolio Credit Risk
- Maintain customer master data structure
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Previous accounting experience/studies (in particular AR) is an advantage
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Good team player
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Microsoft Office skills
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a German team
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.)
- Relocation bonus
Does this sound interesting?