Pre-Sales Technical Specialist - Various Languages
The Pre-Sales Specialist will work closely to inside sales representatives to support the computing and printing business
- Supporting Inside Sales Representatives and preparing value propositions on products& solutions
- Attend sales meetings and support the assigned sales team on daily basis
- Giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer's needs. This often includes demonstrating those features before a sale.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and virtual demonstrations of the hardware, articulately and confidently.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Collaborating with country product managers and engaging resources to finalize sales projects when necessary
- Direct prospects to the virtual& field sales team when needed
- Ability to set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets to Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business studies, Information Technology, Engineering etc.
- Interest and passion for IT HW or SW technology and Sales
- Fluent level of English and required native local language
- Previous experience in Pre-Sales IT environment and/or sales or IT customer service experience is a plus Strong presentation and communication skills (phone manners)
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Commitment, drive and achievement orientation
- Proficiency in MS office
- A good mixture of structured analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about brand new products and services and describe/explain/present them to prospects
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Additional extra days of holidays
- MultiSport Card
- FitStop activities
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Attractive quarterly bonuses according to the performance
- Extensive training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes Workplace based in Prague
Apply immediately. We will be happy to get in touch with you and provide more details.
Referral program: If you have friends who look for a job and would find this opportunity attractive, send their CVs to us. If your friend is hired, you will be rewarded with 100 euros.
Apply for Pre-Sales Technical Specialist - Various Languages
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly