Financial position for American BPO in Bucharest - Dutch speakers
Start a new career as soon as next month within a vibrant multinational corporation, in the heart of cosmopolitan Bucharest. Romania's biggest city, not only historic, dynamic and energetic, also offers you a great opportunity to evolve your career!
- Fluent level in English and Dutch;
- Some experience in Accounts receivable;
- Good communication skills;
EU citizenship or valid VISA/work permit is mandatory
- Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool and enter correct data;
- Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system;
- Sorting of invoices;
- Request re-scans for unclear images or incomplete invoices;
- Communication and clarifications with suppliers;
- Responsible of providing training whenever requested;
- Competitive salary (30% till 40% more than average salaries in Romania);
- Flight tickets and 2 weeks' temporary accommodation - Paid by the company;
- Rent allowance for 2 years;
- Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization;
- Work experience in an international and cosmopolitan work-place.
Apply now! Send us your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org! Talk to you soon!
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
Apply for Financial position for American BPO in Bucharest - Dutch speakers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly