Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
7 days left
- Job Type
- Permanent Vacancy
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager we are looking for Customer Service Advisor fluent in German to join our team based in our London Victoria head office.
The position is full time permanent role.
Our customer service working hours are:
Peak Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-8pm, Bank Hols 10am-4pm
Non-Peak Op Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9-5.30pm, Bank Hols 10am-4pm
What you'll be doing
Provide fast and friendly help for our customers, at all points in the customer journey – before, during and after purchase, be it online or in store. Our aim is make contact and communication with us as easy and smooth as possible for our customers
Our customers contact us via telephone, email, live chat and good-old-fashioned letter, regardless of the contact channel, we always seek to get the right response, first-time, for each and every customer
Efficient, pro-active communicators, constantly liaising with our warehouse team, our couriers, our stores and the wider business, to deliver the very best customer service
Take pride in our work and work together as a team to serve our customers and support our fast growing, quick paced business
We would love to meet someone with
- Experience in a customer-facing role – in retail, call centre or similar
- Fluent in English and German Language.
- Strong written skills - good tone, concise, accurate spelling and grammar
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Basic IT Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
- Experience in any eCommerce customer service – website, Amazon, eBay
- Outgoing, friendly, ‘people person’
- Passionate about and take pride in providing the very best customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can think on your feet and able to multitask
- Get stuck in, solve problems and have a can-do attitude
- Take pride in your work and your attention to detail is unrivalled
- Remain calm in difficult situations and love working as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Zakti is a lifestyle brand for people who want stylish, high quality clothing without paying the earth. Fit, function and comfort are paramount, but our customers are still looking for gear that helps them look great and feel confident.
At the heart of the Zakti brand is a passion for product, with a laid-back approach that shows that we’re advocates of a healthy lifestyle, but not obsessives. We kit our customers out in the best gear for their activity of choice – even if it is coffee with friends, and by cutting out the big brand middle man, our products are an unbeatable price too.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.