Danish speakers - Relocate to Barcelona - Inside sales position
Our company is offering you an astounding opportunity to represent the TOP EMPLOYER in the world, joining its Sales team.
Role: Account Executive
As an Account Executive, your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will acquire new customers by providing strategic guidance on how to start a successful online advertising campaign.
● Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard their online advertising campaigns
● Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience
● Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including upselling additional products and platform features.
- 1+ years of inside sales or business development experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- EU nationality of valid work permit for Spain
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written
- Sales personality (target and KPIs oriented, straight forward answers…)
- Native level of Hebrew
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be technically advanced with expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on the company’s products and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Continuous training and certifications within company’s products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Office location surrounded by the sea.
Apply now! Send us your updated CV in English to email@example.com! Talk to you soon!
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment