Customer Relations Advisor - Hebrew speaker
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
Your day will focus on one thing: talking to our customers (majority of them will be Hebrew speakers). You will be doing this by phone, on email and "live chat In Hebrew & English." You'll be working in one of the coolest (due to be the most talked about office environment in the UK) having undergone a state of the art refurbishment.
- Investigating customer queries and complaints through a thorough analysis of the details provided.
- Work with suppliers to source supplementary information required to complete the investigation.
- Manage customer’s expectations on timescales and potential resolutions.
- Complete the full administrative cycle of documenting the customers/suppliers comments on the relevant systems.
- Issue refunds/compensation within the agreed guidelines.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Hebrew & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars .com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in Manchester
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in Manchester
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Middle East Languages jobs in Manchester
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Hebrew jobs in Manchester