Speak Danish? Love Technology? International Company Is Looking for You in Greece
Work with the leading outsourcing company. The company will provide you a great relocation package and one of the best training in the market. Career Opportunity.
You will support one of the leading IT company. The company develops software, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. experience.
Athens is a city reformed thanks to fortunes brought by the 2004 Summer Olympics. Spotless parks and streets, an ultra-modern subway, new freeways, an accessible airport and all signs in perfect English make the city even better.
- Lead generation and qualifying accounts
- Building customer relationships
- Maintain up to date, comprehensive, product, services, and product knowledge.
- Determine if there are end-user customers for possible sales opportunities.
- Fluent in Danish and very good level of English
- Passion for Technology
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and listening skills
EU citizenship or valid VISA/work permit is mandatory
- Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries
- Performance Bonus (up to €200 monthly)
- Excellent relocation package (flight provided)
- Hotel paid during 2 weeks to have find to time an accommodation
- Career opportunity working in a multinational company
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
For more information:
Please send your updated CV. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer a friend:
If the above position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, refer a friend and we will pay you €150, when their application is successful.
Apply for Speak Danish? Love Technology? International Company Is Looking for You in Greece
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly