French or Italian or Swiss French Customer Service - Automotive
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
£18k per year + relocation assistanceJob Description
Working in a team within a customer care centre environment, responsible for the resolution of incoming contacts from car owners. To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using company systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
- Native level French or Italian or Swiss French and fluent English.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability in using communication applications such as telephony equipment
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologises where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
- Good native language skills, understanding trainings/meetings delivered in English
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
Relocation assistance – up to £250 relocation costs reimbursed and 5 nights accommodation.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.