Norwegian speakers needed in a Multinational in Customer Agent roles- Work abroad in Athens
Our client is one of the biggest outsourcing companies in the world, working in partnerships with the most powerful companies in the world.
For this particular position, you would be representing one of the most famous American IT company in the world.
You will handle the customer inquiries by hone and email, troubleshooting, solving and proposing recommendations to users. Update the database and ensure high level of customer satisfaction will be your aim.
- High School Graduate (minimum);
- Native or fluent Norwegian speaker;
- Fluent English (advanced level, B2);
- Sufficient PC knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills;
Compensation and benefits:
- Full relocation package for successful candidates, including flights, taxi and two weeks accommodation;
- Free training provided by the leading American IT company;
- Competitive salary for Greece;
- Free Greek lessons for those interested;
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Apply for Norwegian speakers needed in a Multinational in Customer Agent roles- Work abroad in Athens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation English jobs in Greece
- Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Nordic Languages jobs in Greece
- Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Norwegian jobs in Greece