Recruiter position for French speakers with previous experience - Work in our office in Dublin
MGI Recruitment specializes in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Role: International Recruitment Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: €28k realistic OTE (Basic + Commission) first year earning. For more details on salary, refer below.
• Experience in Recruitment/ B2B sales
• Fluent minimum C1 level spoken and written English - French Native
• Authorised to work in Ireland or A valid Irish work Permit
• Dynamic, Young, Enthusiastic, Quality Driven, Organized, Good Co-ordinator, Creative, Sharp Minded and Committed
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Team Player
• Willingness to Learn and Eagerness to earn by achieving the targets
• 3rd level Degree / University degree
• Availability to start immediately (max 2 weeks)
Daily Work activities:
• Pure Recruitment and Selection job profile, no Business Development included
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites, job portals; with the help of Resourcers
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
• Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
• Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
• Working towards and exceeding targets that will relate to the number of candidates placed.
In return what you will get from MGI:
• An opportunity to become an International Recruitment Consultant.
• Friendly working environment with a thriving and exciting team
• An informative and intense four week training programme
• The opportunity to grow within our company for a long-term career
• A basic salary and uncapped commission, we’re talking an average of €28k first year earning (realistic OTE). Salary will be reviewed for exceptional candidates after 3 – 6 months based on their performance.
• No overtime, work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Apply now! Send us your most updated CV to email@example.com
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Apply for Recruiter position for French speakers with previous experience - Work in our office in Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly