Customer Experience Associate
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 376 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Start your career journey at our Accenture office in Dublin!
We are looking for driven individuals skilled in Digital Marketing optimisation and outbound sales, focused on customers of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) through different channels - chat, email and phone
- Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluency in Dutch, German, Hebrew or Turkish.
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media, specifically AdWords
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or other related field is preferable
- Work experience in marketing or technology is an advantage
Does this sound interesting? Apply today!
Apply for Customer Experience Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly