Why work at Teleperformance Greece?Teleperformance Greece often advertise roles with language skills, why should you consider working there?
Who are Teleperformance Greece and what do they do?
Teleperformance Greece is a leading provider of customer experience services and digitally integrated business. We were the very first company to introduce contact center outsourcing in the local market and have been the indisputable local leader of it till this day. Teleperformance has a vast array of clients representing a wide variety of industries.
We are a Great Place to Work-Certified Company, and we are committed to providing our employees with a safe and comfortable working environment. We are dedicated to helping our employees grow and develop their skills. We offer free online Greek language courses, as well as special events and community & social responsibility initiatives.
How do you support an inclusive work environment?
We are proud to offer our employees a great working environment with state-of-the-art premises, providing a relaxing atmosphere with break areas. At Teleperformance Greece, we strive to create an “Open to All” workplace, where diversity is embraced and equal opportunities are provided to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age.
Why do I see lots of Teleperformance roles advertised?
Teleperformance Greece has been growing with amazingly high rates during the past few years. Teleperformance Greece operates today out of 7 Multilingual Hubs in Athens (Moschato, and Piraeus cities), one in Thessaloniki and two more in Crete island (Chania city), with a combined capacity of more than 12,500 people who work there.
Will relocation support be offered and how?
We provide complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation during training, support with the house searching process)
Can I work from home?
Besides our physical premises, Teleperformance Greece is offering WAHA job positions too, to those who are relocated to or already live in Greece
What other benefits are on offer?
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Legal & Administrative Support with the hiring Process (gathering forms, filling out documents), Insurance/ Tax numbers / Social security procedures, Residence & work permit / Visa issues, Bank Account Openings
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Optional online Greek language courses at no cost
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Many thanks to Teleperformance Greece for answering your questions, for further information on the jobs they are recruiting for please see here