Please check your email .
Athens, the mother of democracy, the home of ancient philosophy, the city which gave birth to the foundation of our culture… A city which requires your Dutch is now searching for you. Spend your weekends walking between the columns of the acropolis, or in the lush parks dotted throughout the city. This opportunity to live under the dazzling sun is not to be missed.
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Fluent in Dutch
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
• To support customers through phone, e-mail, chatting
• To deal with difficult customers politely and patiently
• To attain new knowledge
• To have an excellent phone manners and maintenance of customer relationship
• Receive customer’s telephonic calls & provide them assistance
• Determine & provide a good level of relationship with the customers.
• Assists in making reports or charts to schedule
• Attends training sessions and assists in cross training.
• Provides other customer services as defined in contract requirements for position
• Excellent relocation package included for successful candidates that covers: flight, taxi and two weeks
accommodation at a hotel.
• Competitive salary for Greece
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company.
Contact us at email@example.com
Do you think that one of your friends might be suitable for this position? Refer to us and you can win 150 Euro!
If you want to find out more vacancies you are welcome to visit our website www.mgirecruitment.com or on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment