Please check your email .
Our client is currently the worldwide leading provider of Customer Service and has been serving companies around the world providing superior results in managing their customer care, their technical support and their debt collection programs, with 311 contact centres, presence in 65 countries, serving over 160 markets and almost 4 decades of experience.
Athens is recognised as a global city because of its geo-strategic location and its importance in finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts, international trade, culture, education and tourism.
• Fluent in Swedish with excellent English
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Inbound Phone Statistics
• Systems & Technology Use
• Respond to and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines, e-mail and chat
• Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions & feedback on the customer services database.
• To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
• To execute call backs on time, according to the current standards of quality
• To have a sound knowledge of all products and services, understanding their use and functionality.
• Completive salary
• Flights and taxi booked and paid by company
• Two weeks free in a hotel accommodation provided by the company
• Free Greek language courses provided
• 2 extra salaries per year
• Public medical insurance
• Performance bonus
• Ongoing corporate training
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!