Please check your email .
Romania’s with its capital Bucharest is predominantly a mountainous country. The country offers countless unique travel experiences that are waiting to be discovered.
Our client’s history began as a part and subsidiary of the 6th-largest firm in the U.S in 1997. Due to the huge expansions and their strong presence, they became a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services and are now an independent company. In 2014, they had 70,000+ employees and annual revenues of US $2.28 billion. They specialize in the following sectors: Banking & Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare Payer, Capital Market, Healthcare Provider, Aerospace, Hi-Tech, Automotive, Hospitality, Chemical, Life Science & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistic. Their Head Office is situated in the US and they have various locations in 6 different regions worldwide.
• Handling calls, emails & web cases, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customers
• Troubleshooting IT problems according to the SOPs and previous training
• Training new associates and cross-training existing associates
• Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs
• Fluent in Polish and English
• Excellent command of the business language
• Good PC skills
• Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/technical support
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation!
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
• Training provided
MGI Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency specialized in recruiting
across EMEA committed to help you find your next challenging role!
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!