Please check your email .
The company is a global leader in outstanding customer service experience management, serves companies around the world with customer care, technical support, customer acquisition and debt collection and cooperates with the largest multinational company worldwide within the it service.
The project you will be working for is the one of the fastest growing IT security in the world and it is an international group operating in almost 200 countries and territories worldwide.
The candidates will gain practical experience in computer networking, end user support and hardware maintenance as part of a help-desk responsible for client support.
The candidates will receive formal training, to be able to offer recommendation to common problems or frequently asked question, interact with other departments in order to resolve issues, provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support, provision of remote support, Website development and computer networking.
The candidates will have attained skills in (Technical) advanced computer use and network troubleshooting.
Soft skills in improved interpersonal and empathy skills and the ability to priorities their own workload working in a structured environment as part of a team.
- To be able to offer recommendations in German to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- To interact with other departments in order to resolve issues in German
- To provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support in German
- To ensure all support calls, emails and chats are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Fluent German and good English level ( both written and speaking)
- Good knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, WLAN)
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) expertise level
Technical skills request:
- Advanced internet research skills
- Hardware and software Medium to advanced knowledge.
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary (salary Christmas, Esters, summer time)
- Training paid
- Relocation package - Flights paid, Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Career development opportunities
- Office location in the city centre
MGI Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency specialized in recruiting
across EMEA committed to help you find your next challenging role!
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €500 if their application is successful!