Please check your email .
German / Swiss German speaking | Graduate Trainee Recruitment Sales Consultant| Berlin, Germany| Training | Career Development Plan | Luxury Rewards & Incentives | Unlimited Commission Bonus |
Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Masters / Degree / BA / MA / German speaking / German fluent / Swiss German speaking / C2 German / C1 German / Entry-level recruitment consultant / Junior Personalberater / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry level sales / Berlin / Germany / DACH
Following a unique investment and ongoing global growth, Frank Recruitment Group have new and exciting entry-level recruitment sales openings for fluent German speaking graduates to work at our beautiful Berlin office in Germany. No prior experience is required to be considered as you will benefit from detailed coaching in sales and recruitment within their tried and tested Training Academy. If you are highly ambitious, self-motivated and willing to work hard to hit targets, you can achieve regular financial rewards complimented by fast paced career development success.
What the role of an Entry-level Recruitment Consultant entails:
* Participating in an intensive professional training program to develop sales/business skills
* Conducting pro-active candidate resourcing via Linked In, Xing, posting Adverts, Networking
* Selling & negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your candidate
* Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging interviews, closing job offers
What FRG offer Entry-level Recruitment Consultants:
* Above average guaranteed starting base salary plus uncapped commission rewards
* Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and our niche IT markets
* Performance based career development, the majority of our managers started at entry-level
* Luxury target based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining & Social Conferences
What FRG require from Entry-level Recruitment Consultants:
* Bachelor's degree (any discipline) and/or some related target based sales experience
* Professional fluency in both written and spoken German / Swiss German language
* Highly motivated by career progression / financial rewards with an ambitious nature
* Confident professional telephone manner able to perform a variety of business calls
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in Germany independently and be fluent in both spoken and written German / Swiss German language to be considered.
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Internal Recruiter EMEA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV / Motivational Letter.
Call: +44 191 3387524 for further information regarding opportunities.
Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Masters / Degree / German speaking / German fluent / Swiss German speaking / Swiss German fluent / C2 German / C1 German / Entry level recruitment consultant / Junior Personalberater / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry level sales / Berlin / DACH
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.