Please check your email .
You will be supporting an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronic personal computers and services.It is the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
At the moment, the company requires a SWEDISH CUSTOMER ADVISER to work in one of its locations in ATHENS, Greece.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THIS ROLE?
• Dealing with and solving client’s issues and inquiries through the phone.
• Solve and propose recommendations to users experiencing issue, thanks to supporting documentations, open questions and corporate training.
• Always give the best quality while supporting the customers in order to keep the best level of customers’ satisfaction.
• Maintain the database (input of consumer issues, questions, recommendations).
WHO IS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University).
• Native Swedish speaker and fluent English (advanced level, B2).
• You have good overall knowledge of PC and IT.
• Excellent communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• FULL RELOCATION PACKAGE for successful candidates (flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation).
• Free training provided by a leading American company.
• COMPETITIVE SALARY.
• Free Greek language lessons.
• Career development.
• Multicultural & Multilingual work environment.
MGI Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency specialized in recruiting across EMEA committed to help you find your next challenging role!
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!