Please check your email .
This position will be your chance to work for a leader manufacturer of guitars and other instruments.
Athens is an attractive and beautiful city. Perfect mix between History and Modernity, Athens catch the attention of all its tourists. In this city, your breath will be stopping in front of the city view from the Acropolis. Walk into Athens and get delighted by the birthplace of the democracy and of the Olympic Games.
Our client, the worldwide leader outsourcing company, is looking to recruit a Swedish speaker for a Customer Service Advisor position.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your priority will be to maintain solid customer relationships with the clients of this brand by solving the users’ queries.
• Answer to each customers’ enquiries successfully
• Know all the products to help the clients
• Listen to the customers’ feedbacks and adapt your service according to the feedbacks
• Be proactive
• Native Swedish Speaker
• Fluent in English
• Passionate about technology
• Customer Care oriented
Compensation and benefits
• Excellent relocation package (flight provided and 2 weeks’ hotel accommodation)
• Competitive salary for Athens 2 extra salaries (1 full before Christmas, ½ before Easter and ½ holidays) + Performance Bonus
• Free Greek lessons
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural multinational company
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information.