Please check your email .
Private Banking Executive (Russian Speaking)
As a Barclays Private Banking Executive, you will be providing excellent service to our clients in executing their requests and instructions and through this establish a strong connection with the client. You will support Private Bankers in acquiring, servicing and retaining clients and the creation of enduring, deep and trusted relationships with our clients and will support the business in the delivery of its targets and goals.
Private Banking offers bespoke banking and investment solutions to high net-worth individuals across the globe. It provides a comprehensive range of investment advice across all asset classes, wealth structures and banking services. It operates in onshore and offshore markets and is organised around market-focused teams.
As a Private Banking Executive, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients dealing with day to day administration across the range of services and products within the Private Bank
• Informing Private Bankers of interactions with clients and sharing any insights gained through client servicing
• Onboarding new clients and opening/modifying/closing product accounts
As a Private Banking Executive your skills and qualifications will include:
• Fluency in Russian, both verbal and written preferable
• Previous experience in a non-regulatory role
• Experience preparing client letters and similar advisory documentation for a Private Banker
• Experience providing factual information in client communications/interactions
• Sound knowledge of banking and operational procedures and an understanding of markets and regulatory awareness
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.