Please check your email .
Romania’s with its capital Bucharest is predominantly a mountainous country. Besides the beautiful scenery, the Black Sea offers the peculiarity, that there hardly tides occur and therefore a relatively safe swimming is possible. Beside that also numerous bathing and (air) villages owe their existence to the numerous bubbling springs and mineral springs. Romania offers countless unique travel experiences that are waiting to be discovered.
Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents. Answering suppliers requests & purchasing hotline. SOX & CC5 compliance processing. Procurement reporting. Procurement hotline.
• Fluent Hungarian and English Speaker
• Bachelor degree
• Well organized
• Computer literate
• Very good communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Competitive salary
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/technical support
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
• Training provided
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information. Send it on to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!