Please check your email .
As a global enterprise, with over 70,000 employees in 25 countries, key corporate offices in New York City and about 73 delivery centres operated by the business in 6 continents. They bring in billions of dollars as annual revenue. A true leader in the BPO and IT service world.
As Account Payable you will process procurement documents, including writing, updating and improving SOP’s for the procurement process.
• Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool, check the supplier data and details in the system;
• Sorting of invoices;
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers, sending the invoices back to suppliers;
Bucharest is the primary entry point into Romania. It is is a booming city with many large infrastructure projects changing the old face of the city. Known in the past as "The Little Paris," Bucharest has changed a lot lately, and today it has become a very interesting mix of old and new that has little to do with its initial reputation.
Bucharest offers excellent attractions, and has, in recent years, cultivated a sophisticated, trendy, and modern sensibility that many have come to expect from a European capital.
• Fluent Swedish & English language Speaker;
• Able to work in a multicultural and Fast Paced environment;
• Similar past experience will be considered a plus;
• Sufficient MS Office knowledge;
• Exposure to Accounts, Finance or Procurement would be advantageous;
*Valid work permit for Romania or European citizenship is mandatory!
• Competitive base Salary (30% more than average);
• Excellent Relocation Package - Flight tickets booked by the company and 2 weeks’ temporary accommodation provided;
• Rent allowance for 2 years;
• Easy and amazing chance to break into Accountancy and Finance world;
• Long distance recruitment process, meaning you will have no additional travel costs;
• Multinational working environment;
• Guaranteed career progression;
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!