Please check your email .
Does your current job challenge you or have you out grown it?
Learning a new skill gives you a personal boost and self-confidence.
The more you invest in yourself and invest in your career the greater the dividends, both now and in the future. Build your career capital by investing in your future and increase your value to your current... and future employers.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Excellent command of the business language.
- Good PC skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Highly customer oriented behavior and way of working.
- Patience, empathy, diligence, preciseness.
Our client is a global outsourcing organization providing services within Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management. Their global network of more than 35 operations centers in 12 countries hires 36,500 employees worldwide.
- Taking calls on the mentioned languages.
- Handling emails / web cases, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements.
- Document cases for each incident, handle cases meeting SLAs (customer requirements), follow up case status.
- Troubleshooting IT problems according to the SOPs and previous trainings.
- Sharing knowledge case with the team.
- Creating SOPs.
- Training new associates and cross-training existing associates.
- Attending training sessions.
- Administrative work for helpdesk needs.
- Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
- Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/Technical support.
- Long distance recruitment process.
- Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania).
- Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation.
- Rent allowance for 2 years.
- Multinational working environment.
- Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization.