Please check your email .
• Native level of spoken and written Swedish
• Good level of English (minimum B1/B2)
• High-school diploma obtained (minimum)
• Contact Center experience is considered a plus
• Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Renewable contract, possibility to become permanent
• Long-term career opportunities and job security
• Convenient office location in the Center of Lisbon
• Refund of your initial flight (after 9 months in the company)
• Complimentary early flight back to home country
• Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in the centre of Lisbon (for applicants who relocate to Lisbon)
• Free water sports, mountain hiking, and Portuguese language courses (for those interested)
• Holiday Bonus
• Christmas Bonus
• Performance Bonus
• Shifts Bonus
• Airport pick-up and relocation support
About the company:
It’s a world-leading Company in Customer Experience Management. With 4600 employees around the world. They provide services in 50 countries and 25 different languages. They work with renowned prestigious brands. Leading companies with high levels of customer satisfaction and innovation. It will be your duty to support their activities and offer the same high-level service as they do to their customers.
The Lisbon experience, from being at a neighbourhood festival to watching the sunset from the old Moorish castle, Climbing to the district of Bairro Alto: There are dozens of restaurants and bars in the streets. Jazz, reggae, electronic and fado filling the air and revellers partying until dawn. History is very much alive in Lisbon, but the spirit is undeniably young. Outside Lisbon, there’s more to explore: the magical setting of Sintra, glorious beaches and traditional fishing villages.
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 for a successful application!