Please check your email .
Locations: France, Spain, Italy, Holland, Germany. From March to November 2018.
You will be the face of Canvas Holidays / Tohapi and you will be responsible for every aspect of our customer’s holiday experience. Your duties will include delivering exceptional customer service, cleaning, preparing and providing general maintenance to accommodation through the season. If you are a French speaker you may be placed on one of our selected Canvas and Tohapi camp sites where we offer both products. Our Tohapi product is sold through the French markets and operates on a deposit basis. This is a great opportunity to use and improve your language skills.
Some of the key tasks and responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain good working relationships with the camp proprietor and campsite staff, ensuring the smooth running of the Canvas/ Tohapi operation on the site. Regular communication must be maintained throughout the season with the Area Support Manager, colleagues and the Recruitment and Support Department.
- Clean all units on site throughout the season, ensuring that they are clean and tidy at all times, including those units used for reception, storage of equipment and staff accommodation.
- Carry out maintenance to ensure that accommodation appearance and company standards are met throughout the season.
- Reflect the appropriate company image at all times, ensuring correct uniform is worn at correct times and that guidelines regarding corporate identity, dress code, and alcohol code are rigorously upheld.
- Provide each customer with a personal welcome on arrival and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through provision of immaculate accommodation, providing information and problem solving.
- Work in a flexible manner in order to achieve the overall objectives of the Company. You will be asked to work on other campsites from time to time throughout the season.