Please check your email .
If you are searching for a new career, keep reading, we have an attractive opportunity for you!
Our client is an international company specialized in finance and IT industries, a global corporation with a very friendly and multicultural environment. Right now, they have a very exciting opportunity with a lot of perks and benefits for a Danish speaker.
We are looking for an accurate, communicative, customer oriented, logical thinking graduate with good computer skills and willingness to learn.
Basic accounting skills / Background in finance or in business economics or/and Working knowledge of SAP and / or workflow tool would be an advantage.
But be aware: No experience is required in this job! You will receive the full training to be able to work as an Accounts Receivable Process Associate. Apply now!
Located in the vibrant capital of Bucharest, Romania we have a very attractive position for your new career and with a set of perks and salary to have a very comfortable life.
Ensure processing of all customers related invoices, credit notes and payments as well as accounts receivable communication with the purpose to accurately determine and timely collect all customer receivables; ensure appropriate reporting on the process performance.
• Fluent in Danish and English;
• Hold a bachelor degree;
• Patience, empathy, diligence and precision;
• Excellent command of the business language;
• Good PC skills.
What we offer:
• Long distance recruitment process;
• Great conditions and relocation assistance;
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania);
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation;
• Rent allowance for 2 years;
• Multinational working environment;
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organisation;
• International experience.