Please check your email .
German & Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agents Immediately Required - Apply now!!
We are excited to be recruiting for German & Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agents to represent a leading travel business through one of Europe’s leading contact centres. The role will require agents to deal with a wide range of customer interaction including general queries, cancellations, complaints, up sales and webchat.
Experience & Skills
• Fluent German or Dutch Speaker
• Good written and verbal English language skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ideally have a background in travel/leisure reservations with a reputable brand/company focusing on sales and customer service.
• Able to create a high performance team culture where agents “exhaust all opportunities” to achieve targets and brand loyalty for the client.
• Sales driven
• Professional and emotionally resilient.
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent multi tasker
Temporary to Permanent role (3 month probation)
Salary: £8.00 - £9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, shifts from Monday to Sunday from 8am to 10pm, flexibility required.
Location: Canary Wharf
This is an immediate opportunity and interviews are taking place this week.
Phone: 0207 395 1380 - Good Luck!
The Call Centre is one of Europe's largest outsourced sales centres and are constantly expanding and looking to add new talent to the team. Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.