Please check your email .
The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
This is a rare opportunity for a driven individual to join a global, profitable and growing business. It's a demanding sales and business environment that will highly reward the "go getters" and high achievers.
Our HQ is based in the City of Newcastle Upon-Tyne and we have further offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Melbourne and Singapore. The UK Division has recently rewarded previous high achievers with transfers to NYC, Melbourne and Singapore - this is a sky's the limit company that builds on our staff's potential and rewards their hard work.
Washington Frank International is one of the youngest and fastest growing brands within the Frank Recruitment Group.
We are interested in hearing from;
* Ambitious and highly driven candidates
* You should be of a positive, confident and enthusiastic nature with excellent communication skills
* You must be hard working, prepared to work long hours and you must be comfortable cold calling both candidates and business clients over the phone.
All candidates must have a genuine passion to work in a fast paced, target driven sales environment. In this role you will be responsible for the development and growth of both client and candidate relationships in the market you are assigned to and in order to succeed you will be given industry leading / award winning training in all aspects of sales, recruitment & head-hunting in a first class career development plan.
We grow our consultants organically and encourage promotion to management level from within the business, making this a unique chance for the right person to start at the bottom as a trainee and work their way up the firm with a genuine career path.
This is an organisation where talent is nurtured, developed, challenged and rewarded.
Examples of recent target-based individual & team incentives at Washington Frank include;
* Weekends away (most recently New York City, Amsterdam, Madrid, & Barcelona) all expenses paid
* Exclusive event hospitality (most recently the British and Singapore Grand Prix & Wimbledon Tennis)
* Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly "lunch clubs"
* City nights out including 1st Class train travel, dinner in a Michelin rated restaurant & 5* Hotel Accommodation + VIP club access
* Paid company nights out and more