Please check your email .
Our client is a global leader in outstanding customer service experience management, serves companies around the world with customer care, technical support, customer acquisition and debt collection and cooperates with the largest multinational company worldwide within the it service.
The project you will be working for is the one of the fastest growing IT security in the world and it is an international group operating in almost 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- To be able to offer recommendations in Portuguese to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- To interact with other departments in order to resolve issues in Portuguese
- To provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support in Portuguese
- To ensure all support calls, emails and chats are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Fluent Portuguese and good English level (both written and speaking)
- Good knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, WLAN)
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 months work experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset or Personal IT knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) expertise level
-EU nationality or Visa
Technical skills request:
- Advanced internet research skills
- Hardware and software Medium to advanced knowledge.
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary + Attractive Bonuses (1 additional salary for Christmas, ½ Easter, ½ summer time)
- Relocation package - Flights paid, Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Career development opportunities
- Office location in the city centre