Please check your email .
• Communicative, customer oriented, logical thinking Graduate with good computer skills
• Energetic Team-Player
• Be fluent in Finnish and English
• Basic accounting skills
• Background in finance or in business economics and Working knowledge of SAP or workflow tool is an advantage
• Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool and enter correct data in it
• Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system
• Sorting of invoices
• Request re-scans for unclear images or incomplete invoices
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers
• Responsible of providing training whenever requested
• Long distance recruitment process
• Great conditions and relocation assistance
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
• International experiences
Bucharest the capital of Romania, imposing city with ironic and historical structure, being the largest and busiest city in the country.
Leader in business process outsourcing services in Bucharest which provides services within Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance and others.More than 35 operations centers in 12 countries hires employees worldwide.
If you are interested please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org