Please check your email .
One of our client, an international outsourcing company, is hiring Turkish speakers for its office of Athens. Under the sun of the Greek Capital you will have the possibility to develop yourself and to increase your career at an international level. Your position will be customer service advisor and you will have to help the customers of this famous brand via email, phone and chat.
• Follow all the procedures and the guidelines of the call proceedings
• Understand and know all the products, systems, peripherals and software to help the clients
• Listen to the customers’ feedbacks and adapt your service according to the feedbacks
• Be proactive and look for improvement for the quality of the service
• Perfect Turkish mastery written and oral and fluent English
• Excellent telephone and email manner
• Know identify the customers’ needs in details to help them with passion
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet) principally: Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to thrive in challenging situations
The client will offer you
• Excellent relocation package (flight provided)
• Competitive salary for Athens
• Hotel paid during 2 weeks to have find to time an accommodation
• Free Greek lessons
• Amazing opportunity to work with a large multinational company
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Participation at the various activities planned by the company
If you have questions about this position, please feel you free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Refer it to a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment/
MGI is the leading specialist in Multilingual Recruitment, owned and managed by professionals with experience spanning over 20 years. For further information on our open roles please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/