Please check your email .
Work in the Austrian Capital, the city of music on the banks of the Danube River. Make the buzzing restaurants, traditional coffee houses and innovative museums part of your day to day life. These combined with the beautiful architecture, the magnificent courtyards participates to the sheer quality of life that Vienna has to offer.
Our client is the largest transport company in Austria. They provide excellent logistics solutions on an international level. At the moment they are looking for fresh graduates. No experience necessary! Excellent salary on offer.
• Logistic management and administration of technical processes.
• Dealing with international customers in order to understand their needs and provide for an excellent service.
• Prioritise issues in order to maintain quality of service.
• Keep update the database system and manage orders and deadlines.
• Teamwork in order to get speedy solution to problems.
• Understand all customer queries and respond in a professional and friendly manner.
• Business degree (preferably fresh graduate)
• Fluent in Russian and German (English is a plus)
• Conflict management skills
• Ability to work in fast passed environment and under pressure
• Great problem solving and negotiation skills
• Very competitive Salary (Over 30k/year)
• Permanent role with great chance of a career
• Full training provided
• Long distance interview process
• Flight + Accommodation paid for F2F interview
• Relocation help will be provided to successful candidates
• On site canteen, Pub…
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, do not miss it!
Send your CV to email@example.com
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on other available positions, please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/