Please check your email .
Our client, based in Athens Greece but the it was founded in Paris, is a global leader in outstanding customer service experience management, serves companies around the world with customer care, technical support, customer acquisition and debt collection and cooperates with the largest multinational company worldwide within the it service.
The project you will be working for is the one of the fastest growing IT security in the world and it is an international group operating in almost 200 countries and territories worldwide.
The candidates will gain practical experience in computer networking, end user support and hardware maintenance as part of a help-desk responsible for client support.
The candidates will receive formal training, to be able to offer recommendation to common problems or frequently asked question, interact with other departments in order to resolve issues, provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support, provision of remote support, Website development and computer networking.
The candidates will have attained skills in (Technical) advanced computer use and network troubleshooting.
Soft skills in improved interpersonal and empathy skills and the ability to priorities their own workload working in a structured environment as part of a team.
- To be able to offer recommendations in Portuguese to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- To interact with other departments in order to resolve issues in Portuguese
- To provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support in Portuguese
- To ensure all support calls, emails and chats are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Fluent Portuguese and good English level ( both written and speaking)
- Good knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, WLAN)
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 months work experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset or Personal IT knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) expertise level
Technical skills request:
- Advanced internet research skills
- Hardware and software Medium to advanced knowledge.
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary (1 salary Christmas, ½ Esters, ½ summer time)
- Training paid
- Relocation package - Flights paid, Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Career development opportunities
- Office location in the city centre
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information. Send it on to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment