Please check your email .
Our client is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, they make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
Our client is committed to becoming the world's most respected service brand and they deliver extraordinary service daily to their customers, constantly reinventing ways of working to ensure they offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for their clients and themselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the position with our client may be an ideal fit for you.
Responsibilities and core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business with, recognising our customers and solving the customer's problems. It is equally important to drive profitable spend by making sound and fact based decision taking into consideration both credit and fraud risk assessments.
1) Handle incoming authorisations requests - resolved within the assigned empowerment limit guided by existing international authorisations policies and procedures.
2) Refer complex cases or charges above empowerment limit in accordance to the outlined concurrence and escalation matrix.
3) Ability to detect and minimise credit and fraud risk whilst enabling spend at the same time.
4) Service customer calls to perform charge verification's, taking the appropriate action if fraud is confirmed or negated.
5) Uphold the highest level of integrity by adhering to compliance including, but not restricted; to law and regulations, privacy and data protection principles, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, code of conduct and sanction rules.
6) Handle customers (service establishments and card members) basic enquiries after business office hours, weekends & public holidays, unless an exception is granted on market basis.
7) Update support messages and account status into the credit authorisation system for fraud and credit reasons.
8) Liaise with overseas servicing centres on authorisations requests and customer enquiries, both internal and external.
9) Handle calls with highest quality standards and ensure we deliver our brand promise.
10) Handle internal customer enquiries on authorisations related queries.
11) Support other risk management functions as and when required.
12) Participate in scheduled off phone work related activities, including training, town halls, employee engagement and team building activities.
Offer of employment with our client is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1) Able to work under pressure
2) A team player with excellent communication and analytic skills
3) High level of integrity
4) Must be willing to work on shifts. (24x7)
5) Highly service orientated
6) Fluency in Swedish and/or Finnish (both languages an advantage) - written and verbal
7) Proficiency in English - written and verbal
8) Understanding of Risk Management an advantage
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world's a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And our client wants the best people to work for them. They is interested in where you came from, but they're even more excited about where you will go working for them.
Blue Box Benefits - What's in it for you?
Our state of the art office in the heart of Brighton provides onsite facilities including a restaurant, coffee bar and gym, designed to put your well-being first.
Working for our client you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place us as one of the best big companies to work for in the UK (Glassdoor Best Places to Work, 2017).