Please check your email .
• Communicative, customer oriented, logical thinking Graduate with good computer skills
• Energetic Team-Player
• Be fluent in Danish and English
• Customer Focus
• Experience in a similar role (reconciliation, collections or cash application)
• Background in finance or in business economics and Working knowledge of SAP or workflow tool is an advantage
• Booking of Incoming Payment
• Credit note processing
• Customer master data maintenance
• Unapplied cash investigation
• Query resolution with clients and related departments
• Sending & Checking Collection letters
• Long distance recruitment process
• Great conditions and relocation assistance
• Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
• International experiences
Bucharest the capital of Romania, imposing city with ironic and historical structure, being the largest and busiest city in the country.
Leader in business process outsourcing services in Bucharest which provides services within Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance and others. More than 35 operations centers in 12 countries hires employees worldwide.
If you are interested please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org